As Allwayswithyou account organiser, you will have the option to invite other family members and friends to your account. This circle of friends will have access to the account and will be able to upload content for viewing by your loved one.
1. Login to your Allwayswithyou account and go to the Dashboard.
2. From the dashboard, follow the link > Invites (highlighted in red)
3. Now enter the email address of the person you wish to invite onto Allwayswithyou account.
4.Once the email is sent out, you will see a Pending Invites message appear.
5. If you choose you may wish to resend or remove that same invite at a later stage.
6. It is a good idea to inform that person to expect an email from Allwayswithyou. The email will appear in the following format. Note: There is a chance that the email invitation will appear in a Junk or Spam email folder.
Still not working?
Reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be sure to help.
Think there's a bug? Let us know 🐛
You can contact us via chat or on email@example.com